Chicago Piano Service is often asked to repair:
- Broken piano legs
- Broken or torn pedal lyre or pedals
- Missing pedal rods or pedal lyre braces
- Water marks from vases, cups, mugs
- Dog chewed or gnawed piano legs, pedal lyre or piano cabinet (often corners)
- Cabinet dents, dings or chips
- Chips to ivory or plastic keytops and missing natural or sharp keytops
- Piano bench repair for loose or wobbly legs, bench inside bottom repair or top finish repair
- Broken piano keys: often dislodged during moves due to a mis-adjusted or absent key upstop rail
- Damaged or missing cabinet top and other hinges
- Missing case or cabinet buttons or pulls
- Other pet damages or spills to soundboard or cabinet including urine or spilled beverages
- ……………and many other specialized repairs.
Chicago piano service offers complete keytop re-covering and ivory repair, key bushing replacement and more. Many of these services are available as regulation or rebuilding options as well.
Call us or send digital images to: email@example.com to initiate correspondence regarding repairs for these or other damages or existing condition.